International Business Summit & Herbal or Natural Products Expo for
Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homoeopathy (AYUSH) & Traditional Medicine Agro-Food, Health, Beauty, Tourism, Organics, Wellness, Handicrafts, SSI/MSME, Commerce & Services
Free Visitor Entry
THE ORGANIC ADVANTAGE
India has a huge wealth of over 8000 medicinal plants found in the Himalayan region, around its coastline, deserts and rainforest ecosystem. It has a vast reservoir of natural flora & fauna, besides ancient texts & knowledge that has made it a world authority in this field. Ayurveda has a unique therapy called Panchkarma which is beneficial for preventive/promotive health & also for treatment of many chronic lifestyle disorders. Yoga is widely recognized & practiced in Asian, as well as western countries. More than 32 million people are practicing yoga in the USA alone. The demand for yoga across the world is growing exponentially.
AYUSH NATURAL NOW
- The Patanjali phenomenon.
- INR 490 billion wellness market.
- Over 8 lakh AYUSH practitioners.
- INR 1 trillion wellness market by 2016.
- INR 50 Billion is India’s Ayurvedic market.
- Potential to generate 3 million job opportunities.
- Wellness services comprise 40% of the market.
- INR 120 billion is AYUSH alone annual turnover.
- India has a Rs. 3.2 trillion annual consumer packaged goods market.
- Approx. 26,107 dispensaries, 3167 government hospitals & 501 colleges.
- A worldwide $20 billion ready market, which would become $5 trillion by 2050.
- MNCs, Indian transnationals & MSMEs are increasingly investing in the sector.
- Minimum 30,000 students with 151 centers for post-graduate studies – 3504 scholars.
- Value of Ayurvedic and herbal products exported to other countries is about Rs. 440 crore.
- The Indian Ayurvedic products market is projected to register a CAGR of 16% during 2016-2021.
- Higher disposable incomes, increased HNI and upper middle-class consumers spiraling the demand.
- Propensity to buy more or buy only herbal products is on the rise – from 29% in 2015 to 35% in 2016.
- Value of Indian Ayurvedic Industry is over Rs. 5000 crores & expected to cross Rs. 7,000 crore by 2020.
INDIAN MNCS & NEW MEDIA IMPETUS
Baba Ramdev has set the bar higher for his Patanjali consumer products business-Rs. 1 trillion ($14.9 billion) in net sales for the next 5 – 10 years. Age old Indian transnationals include – Dabur (1884), Amrutanjan (1893), Himalaya (1930), Baidyanath (1917), VICCO (1952) and many more! The World Health Organization statistics demonstrate traditional medicine as being the primary system of health care. In neighbouring Sri Lanka too, the number of traditional Ayurveda practitioners is greater than trained modern medicine professionals! The increasing demand & popularity for AYUSH natural products is fueled by a new impetus through unprecedented MNC-like advertising and marketing blitzkrieg. Patanjali & mass brands in a fierce competition for the buyers buck have unleashed media campaigns as never before. Add to this the power of social media. They have undertaken to educate consumers about the benefits of using natural products through product promotions and POP displays. The cosmetics industry has a plethora of herbal cosmetic brands and in all areas of living, organic replacements compete effectively with chemical-based or synthetic products. A rising number of exclusive showrooms and increasing availability through malls, retail, supermarkets, multi-branded stores is also boosting sales of AYUSH Natural products.
UNANI FACTS & FIGURES
In Unani there are factors which are considered essential for the maintenance of good health and prevention of diseases which include: air, food & drinks, repose & sleep, bodily movements, psychic movement, wakefulness, evacuation and retention. A mere glance over the below developments show how this alternative medicine stream has developed over the centuries:
- 52,000 practicing Unani physicians across 18 states
- Over 40 undergraduate & postgraduate colleges
- Over 250 Unani hospitals with 4,562 beds
- More than 400 Unani pharmacies
- 1200 Unani dispensaries
- Pharmacotherapy aims at re-balancing the body, creating its own defense system to equip the body to fight off diseases naturally.
- Diet-o-therapy is critical, both for its nutritional value and its pharmacological actions.
- Regimental therapy attempts to use simple physical means to cure disease.
HAMDARD WELLNESS CENTRES
The approximate business volume of Unani treatment in india is Rs. 400 crore. There are six operational Hamdard Wellness Centres in India with four in Delhi and one each in Patna and Hyderabad. New centers in Jammu and Kashmir, Kolkata and Kanpur are to open soon. Unani is inexpensive, effective, largely free from adverse effects and easily available. With a wide range of over 500 natural-herbal based products, Hamdard offers innovative & natural product solutions.
For global promotion/ propagation of the AYUSH systems of medicine, since past few year the government has adopted strategy for signing of Country to Country MoU on cooperation in Traditional Medicine; setting up of AYUSH Academic chairs in Foreign Universities / Institutes and opening of AYUSH Information Cell in the premises of the India Missions / ICCR Cultural Centre to disseminate authentic information about AYUSH, etc. MoUs for ‘Country to Country cooperation in the field of traditional medicine’ have been signed with China, Malaysia, Hungary, Trinidad and Tabago and is in the pipeline with Serbia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Mexico. Along with these, other countries co-operating are Brazil, Cambodia, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mali, Mongolia, UK, USA Bhutan, DPR Korea, Indonesia, Myanmar, Maldives, Thailand, Cuba, Indonesia, etc.
The biggest markets for Indian herbal products are Western Europe, Russia, USA, Kazakhstan, UAE, Nepal, Ukraine, Japan, Philippines, Kenya etc. By 2020, non-communicable diseases (NCDs) are expected to account for 7 out of every 10 deaths in developing regions and AYUSH has the strength in managing NCDs, that is time-tested and our ancient heritage.
The following are the countries where co-operation on health and related issues are being pursued vigorously: Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritius, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Lifestyle Expo Ayush | Hospicare
The expo will include medicine distribution, fashion displays, product launches, competitions, activities, check-ups, sampling, recipes, awards, etc.
LEARN & PROFIT
Get a Bird’s Eye-view of the Market – With over 100 brands from foreign and Indian companies on display, business visitors will get to survey the latest products, not just in the country, but also get worldwide trends and market prospects.
Special Demos & Exhibitors Offers – Visitors can benefit from schemes and deals, exclusive for 3 days only. Demonstrations and sampling from market leaders will enable visitors to learn and clarify their doubts, across the counter.
Trinity world events run concurrent with buyer-seller meets, product launches, conferences, seminars, demos, etc. which provide innovative, content-rich material for the business visitor. These interactions besides highlighting the features and latest innovations or developments, also results in business for the client. Do get in touch for more details.
Trinity has also introduced continued educational & learning programs for professionals, beginners & students alike. Over 3 days hundreds of those who would like to learn new skills or update their existing ones are catered to by experts from various related fields, who conduct demos, classes, lectures, workshops, etc. A certificate is issued on the completion of the program.
These are some of the reasons why you might not want to miss this unparalleled opportunity to start or grown your business. Or may be just learn, update and brief yourself on the latest in the field.
- Industry Event
- Latest Updates
- Get Medical Advise
- Buy at Special Prices
- Venture into New Markets
- Sign Joint-Ventures / Tie-ups
- Benefit from Product Launches
- Expand Your Business Portfolio
- Check-out the International Edge
- Network with Industry Specialists
- Attend Demos & Collect Samples
- Connect with the Market-Leaders
- Meet One-on-One with Professionals
- Survey & Evaluate Market Conditions
- Set-up a Trade & Distribution Network
- Witness New Technologies & Equipment
- Source or Offer Raw Materials & Supplies
- Be There for Free Workshops & Presentations
- Sign-up Joint-Ventures with Indigenous Business
- Learn, Educate & Keep Abreast of Developments
- Interact with MNCs, Suppliers, Distributors & Retailers
- Save Time, Costs, Energy & Resources Through New Initiatives
Thousands of business visitors, drawn from among the following segments are expected to visit this mega showcase, bringing you business and contacts – all in just 3 days – and expected to last the year through.
- Care Centres
- Commercial Kitchens
- Department Stores
- End Users
- Farm Shops
- Farmers Markets
- Food Processors
- Foreign Delegates
- Healthcare Institutions
- Medical Practioners
- Natural Businesses
- Online Retailers
- Organic Outlets
- Pharma Companies
- Policy Makers
- R & D Centers
Bookings are closed for this event.