***Visit us at our temprorary online venue – see website for details***
We can help you if you:
- Get toungue-tied, nervous or faint when talking to others
- Need to give a talk of presentation but don’t know where to begin
- Need to increase your confidence in speaking situations
- Like to talk, meet interesting people and learn new things
- Want to be a better leader
At Linlithgow Speakers you will:
- Learn to communicate more effectively
- Become a better listener
- Improve your presentation skills
- Increase your leadership potential
- Become more successful in your career
- Build your ability to motivate and persuade
- Reach your professional and personal goals
- Increase your self confidence.
How you do it:
- Build speaking and leadership skills with time-tested methods
- Focus on areas of interest in our self-paced curriculum
- Receive suggestions for improvement through constructive evaluations
Linlithgow Speakers Club is:
Linlithgow Speakers is part of Toastmasters International, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to developing communication and leadership skills. The club meets fortnightly and you can attend up to 3 free events. Come along to a free meeting to find out more.
Online Event Free
We do not book for this event.Partner registration may be found at bottom of the page. Curated events are published as seen. The organiser and author have no role in the event. For updates check with sources in event information above.