Meet the pacers series for Tarblazer 42.2 BKC June 23, 2019
1. Name in Full – Suraj Chetry
2. Age – 32
3. Profession – Operations Manager at (First Economy Pvt Ltd – A Leading Digital
4. Small personal history: Born in the Northeast state of India, Grownup in Mumbai &,
Completed MBA in Marketing, Hobbies liked to collect the old Coins. My Interest
passion in running.I’m closely working with NGO (Bharatiya Gorkha Ekta Sang
Mumbai ) We help poor patients, We have Accommodation for Cancer Patients, who
comes in Mumbai for treatment from Various places from Darjeeling, Sikkim,
The Northeast States and other parts of India.
5. When and why did you start running marathons? – Running Since 2.5 Years, I
have done 25+ 10km, 15 Half Marathon, 1 Ultra 50km at Mount Abu International Trail
Marathon, 1 Full Marathon (TMM), 6 Hours Midnight Run Organised by Runtastic
Dilse Team covered 47km. I Have also successfully paced 21km & 10km.
" My didi Roshni Rai(Founder of Run with Roshni Foundation) asked me if I wanted to
join her for Mumbai Ultra Run 15th August 2016 for a quick run.
I have agreed and run with her for 2 hours, it was my first run. It was amazing
Experience. And that was one of the best decisions I ever made." So from the Year 2017
I had become a serious runner.
Soi has started running for health, for Enjoyment and my all-time inspiration is
Roshni Rai didi who supports underprivileged Runners.
6. Who do you train with? :.My Day start with Wake-up Early Morning 4.30 am, I practice
with my fellow runners. I have a fixed schedule like strength Workout, Core Workout, Speed
Intervals, Tempo Run and Long Run.
7. Share running stories:– Recently I have Ran Ultra 50km at Mount Abu
International Trail Marathon, The Funny part was while running ,I was not able to see
any runner in front of me and backside of me,and I was running alone in that
mountain covered with trees, stones forest, I was worried if some animal will attack
me, so I picked up stick while running, but it was full amazing experience, it was the first
edition of Mount Abu 50km Ultra Trail and 68-70 Participants were there among 70
participants only 30-32 completed before the cutoff.I was one of them to complete the
Ultra before the cutoff. The feeling was amazing.
8. What’s your message to Runners about Tarblazer? : Come and Enjoy the first
monsoon AIMS Certified Run, A Great Event, A flat well-marked route for your PB
, Enjoy the splashing rainy water while running